Joana is currently a senior medical student at Yale School of Medicine. She grew up in a small town outside of Chicago. Joana is a graduate of Phillips Exeter Academy and Yale College. In college, she double majored in Molecular Biophysics & Biochemistry and Classical Civilization. Her hobbies include dance (ballet, contemporary, hip hop), baking, swimming, poetry, and knitting. After earning her MD, she will start her residency in ophthalmology.
- Review your profile and the information provided
- Review your essay draft
- Offer detailed guidance for refining your essay topic and structure
- Leave in-document feedback and changes
- Correct grammar and punctuation (if applicable)
- Provide a set of clear actionable next steps