Rate my ECsAnswered
I know there is a chancing system but my activities don't fall into any of the criteria. So, can anyone rate my ECs on chancing system tiering system also let me know if they are good ECs for T10 schools considering that I am an international student so here are my activities:
1. Published Research Paper in a big magazine in my country
2. Blogging website related to technology with over 115k+ views, 150+ post, recruited 8 guest writers
3. Technology centric Podcast with over 500 listens every month, a total of 5k listens and 90+ uploads and 20 guests in the show
4. Initiative of a website focusing on teaching AP curriculum to self-studying students for free with over 250 already learning students
5. I taught myself 7 programming language
6. Developed my own App
7. I have attended 10+ MUN and have received over 8 awards(6 best delegates) in them
8. I have played football(soccer) in a club associated with a top 50 college in my country for 1.5 years(before corona)
9. Leader of CS club in freshman and sophomore.
10. the school required volunteer work.
Earn karma by helping others:
Your extracurriculars are extremely impressive. Evidently, you show an aptitude for technology. I think any T10 college would be lucky to have you!
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!