REA and EAAnswered
If I will apply for REA(restricted early action) at Harvard University, can't I apply for EA(Early action) at any other university at the same time?
Earn karma by helping others:
Unfortunately, applying REA for Harvard restricts you from applying to any other college's early application, whether it be ED o EA. However, I do believe there are some loopholes around the REA in which you would have to personally check in with Harvard.
I'm basing Yale as an example here, and basically, when u apply to Yale REA, you cna still
1. Apply to a college's non-binding rolling admissions application
2. Apply ED 2 to a school as long as the notification date is after January
3. Apply to any public institution non-binding
I'm not sure if these apply to Harvard as well so you may have to double check on that :-)
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!