Welcome to the Juniors community 🎉
This is a place to learn how other juniors are talking about college admissions.
There are a few easy ways to participate:
1. Get started by checking out our guidance page for juniors. Here you will find blog posts, upcoming livestreams, and videos to help you navigate the admissions process: https://www.collegevine.com/guidance
2. Create a new post — Create a discussion post to talk about college admissions, share tips, or ask for suggestions. Create a question post if you're looking for specific advice.
3. Help others by answering questions or joining a discussion.
You can reply to this post to say hello or share your thoughts!
As then juniors are now rising seniors is there a new chat to join or will it just be renamed?
Great question @DebaterMAX! We haven't made a decision on what we're going to do quite yet. We like the idea of grade specific communities on paper but haven't quite come up with a way to make them work as well as we would like. Once we decide on how to proceed we'll let you know!
Maybe relabel the communities to Class of Insert grad year?
Yep, that is something we have considered! Here's something to think about: what would you post in a grade specific community that you WOULDN'T post in Admissions Advice or another one of our Communities? Or another way to think about it is: are there specific things you think a grade specific community could answer for you/do better than our current Communities?
What courses to take. And school stuff that indirectly impacts admission. And mental health related stuff and time management but I do fully understand the limited scope.
i want welcome ail of my students and families, i am so
glad that are here and it going to a great year happy start of the and to of the school year i m exciited to see all your
faces again learn new things and of course have some
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!