Introducing Priya - UCLA 2020 Grad
Welcome to the UCLA prospective student community 🎉 This is a place for students hoping to learn more about UCLA and connect with other potential applicants.
@PriyaDesai graduated from UCLA in 2020 and majored in psychology. She’ll be available in this community to answer questions about UCLA.
There are a few easy ways to participate:
1. Create a new post — If you have a specific question for Priya or other high school students, create a new question. If you want to discuss an open-ended topic related to UCLA, create a new discussion.
2. Help others — You can answer questions or reply to discussions! Our community is known for students who help each other instead of compete. Perhaps you had the opportunity to visit UCLA before the pandemic or did extensive research on the school? Share that knowledge with others!
3. Watch videos — Check out the "Events" tab to find helpful UCLA videos.
Reply to THIS discussion post to say "hi" or share any thoughts on what's written above!
Hey!! Psychology is a really cool major - what course requirements were there to graduate?
Hey @bookworm – Great question! Can you please submit it in a question post directly through the community? Click "create a post" at the top of the UCLA community page! This way you it will stay organized an you will be more likely to get a fast answer. Thanks!!
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!