Is my college admissions profile strong enough?
I am currently a high school sophomore with strong motivation to do well, and I put a lot of effort into things I love to do.
I am concerned if my application is strong enough for Top 25 schools, since that is where I am aiming. My intended major is a Computer Science and 2 minors in Math and Finance.
My profile is as follows:
All Honors Classes, No AP's (school doesn't offer for sophomores)
Intended Junior Year Schedule:
1. Honors English
2. Honors Trig & Pre-Calc
3. Honors Physics
4. AP US History
5. Honors Spanish 4
6. AP Phycology (I can swap this one)
7. Java Programming Honors
8. Business Law CP1 (My elective, relaxed class)
SAT: Currently 1250 in a prep course right now. Aiming for 1500
- Possible Internship
- Tutoring in the community
- DECA Club
- Boy Scouts (Lot's of leadership here)
- Possible NHS
Earn karma by helping others:
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!