6 months ago
Admissions Advice

How can we reach out to professors if we want to try out helping with some type of research

I'm a sophomore in high school. I'm not really sure what I want to research, nor do I have background, but I just want to try it out. Any tips on how to ask professors/where to find them etc?

You can earn an 🚀 Above and Beyond award if the original poster thinks your reply takes the conversation to the next level!
6 months ago[edited]

I suggest going to your local college's website and go through the staff directory. they usually have their emails listed. email them and ask them if they have upcoming research opportunities.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works