Which Science Internship would you chose
I recently got accepted to Memorial Sloan Kettering Center: Human Oncology Pathogenesis Program (MSKHOPP) and Rockefeller University Summer Neuroscience Program (RSNP). Which would you choose? MSHOPP pays $1,200. RSNP is free and offers materials to attend.
(also I'm thinking of majoring in neuroscience!)
Earn karma by helping others:
I would choose the Rockkefeller University Summer Neuroscience Program for a few reasons.
1. Their SNP is well known so it will look better
2. I know people who went to both programs and learned more/got more connections through their SNP
3. MSKHOPP is not worth your money
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!