4 months ago
Admissions Advice

Financial aid for international transfer students.

Hey, I am joining college this fall but I may need to transfer by the next fall since I don't have enough financial aid. Does anyone know the schools which offer full financial aid for international transfer students?


Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

Accepted Answer
4 months ago

As far as I know, any college that offers financial aid to international freshmen will provide financial aid to accepted international undergraduate transfer students.

Therefore: MIT, Harvard, Princeton, Yale, and Amherst College are all need-blind and provide need-based aid for international transfer students. Williams College, Stanford University, and Colgate University are need-aware and offer 100% demonstrated need for admitted transfer students.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works