How can you get into stanford from India ?Answered
Im born in Wisconsin and raised up In India.
Earn karma by helping others:
There is no specific way to get into Stanford. All applicants (domestic or international) should follow the same process and must submit either the Common Application or the Coalition Application online.
Required Application Components :
1. Coalition Application or Common Application
2. $90 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver request
3. ACT or SAT test scores (refer to testing for score reporting policies)
4. School Report and counselor letter of recommendation
5. Official transcript(s) or academic results
6. Letters of recommendation from two teachers
7. Midyear transcript (by February 15)
For more information check the apply page of Stanford University: https://admission.stanford.edu/apply/
If you have a high GPA, rigorous coursework, a spike in ECs, a high score in standardized tests, good recommendation letters and essays, and if you stand out in your application. You have a very high chance to get into Stanford.
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!