Is psychology too popular of a major?Answered
I really love psychology, but it seems like it's becoming one of the most common majors chosen...would that hinder me in any way? Also, I know of a couple different branches of psychology, but does anyone have a list they could share....I'm more interested in Social than Clinical if that helps, but anything mildly related interests me. What are some of my options?
Earn karma by helping others:
No, it shouldn't hinder you in any way. There are a bunch of possible career options for you but the ones most involved with psychology will require a masters or doctorate degree.
- Industrial and Organizational Psychologist
- Special education teacher
- Professor (you would also conduct/publish research most likely)
- Research Psychologist
- Human Resources
- Political Campaigns
- Social Work
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!