What should be my priority when picking for schools to apply?
This depends on a number of things:
- Your budget (or cost of the school)
- Profession you want (your major)
- Test grades/high school grades (how well you did)
- Application/school requirements
- Your area (quality of the schools around)
- If you like being around a lot of people or not (extrovert or introvert)
Ultimately, if none of these matter that much to you, then it comes down to personal preference. Anything can happen though, so apply to whatever school you'd like and see what happens. Good luck!
I think it depends on what you want! but if u arent sure, apply to a mix of both so you have options.
To keep this community safe and supportive: