To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.
Isaac listed some great schools for zoology. To add a few more for Animal Science specifically:
- Cal Poly SLO
- Mich State
- NC State
- Ohio State
- Virginia Tech
A slight note here—be careful with these when it comes to cost, because almost all of them are public schools in different states, so you're going to be out-of-state for either all or almost all of them. If you need financial aid or wouldn't be able to pay full out-of-state tuition without getting loans, focus on the options in your state or look for schools that would offer significant need-based aid (Cornell is really the only one here).
1. University of Wisconsin - Madison
2. UC Davis
3. Miami University - Oxford
- located in Ohio
4. Texas A&M University - College Station
5. Colorado State University - Fort Collins
More found here: