A little about me: I'm a 12 grader international student.
What activities could possibly strengthen my application that are possible to be done online? (Any advice would be helpful!)
Activities I've done during high school:
• Head of Property and Logistics Division (Theater/Drama)
• Secretary of Students Council (Student Government)
• Assistant Secretary of Students Council (Student Government)
• Secretary for (Many) School Events
• Mentor for Scouts (Scouts)
• Live in to other province of my country (Student Exchange)
Planning to take:
• Youth International Model United Nation
• Data Administrator for a Covid-19 Transparency Body (categorised as non-paid internship)
not sure (<- could anyone help me with this?)
Earn karma by helping others:
Possibly making a bunch of cards for patients who are affected by COVID-19. It shows you care and you also may be featured in a local newspaper if you put enough effort into it! And you could go from there by encouraging other students in your school to do so and maybe even start a program (big pointers for this).
An activity that include leadership skill role, you can open a club and be the president or other clubs if you are Latino, you can join to Latino leadership club etc, open a club like that but where u come from.
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!