Just to be honest! Asking out of curiosity what I have done during my application last year! I need everyone's perspectiAnswered
In previous years I have submitted everything to my counselor's part like a recommendation and edited academic results. I did edit my academic results and I've ranked myself like 2nd in 9th grade and 3rd in 10th grade. I have also edited my 11th-grade result which had 2 F’s in the result but doesn’t have any rank. I didn't get any transcript in 12th grade because of COVID. In the counselor section, I gave my secondary phone number which is switched off, and also I have created Gmail on my own.
I have done all of these because I have no counselor in my school and I have requested and tried my best to be my teacher to be my counselor but they do not want to be. I have taken my parents, but do not believe in that system.
AFTER THE REJECTION WHILE I’M APPLYING FOR FALL 2022 :
1. I’m still looking for a counselor to submit my transcript. I will no longer make false statements this time. Also, I want to keep my roll number the same. In 9th grade, I had a roll number of 21 and in 10th grade, I had a roll number of 17. And I’m Keeping up the same in the 11th-grade result ( I had 2 F’s in my result). I didn’t find any other better situation than this.
2. This time, I can be the same as last year. But I don't want to come back to my country because of a false statement and lose everything in my life
In my case, what should I do now? Does the university check the transcript while applying the 2nd time?
My question is:
1. Should I keep my academic transcript the same as edited or just the real one?
2. If there is a change option I can't able to do submit my 11th-grade transcript.
3. Should I tell the truth to the admission counselor? in the additional essay.
4. Is it problematic if my counselor's name is different from the previous counselor's?
5. Would it be okay if I change my previous transcript roll number? Like the same one. I don't wanna hassle in the long run
and sorry for doing that! and I regret it!
Please, anyone, answer these questions. I’m really losing my hope in applying this time.
Earn karma by helping others:
First of all, you should never, ever change your transcript! That is a good way to get caught and have your application rejected before they even see it. In answer to your questions, yes, you should submit your real transcript, yes, submit your 11th-grade transcript as it actually is, yes, you should tell the truth, no, it isn't problematic if your counselor's name is different, and no, give the whole truth and nothing but the truth on your transcript. Don't ever alter your transcript. It really makes a mess out of everything. Now that you have, the best thing to do is to fix it and tell the truth. You may be rejected, but at least you have a shot at being accepted. Good luck, hope this helps!
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!