a month ago
Admissions Advice

NACAC School report

I am an international student. Do I have to fill out the Nacac school report on coalition?


Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

a month ago

Hi there @Meggy,

For the documents needed for each of your prospective schools, you can visit the school website for an Application Checklist that will tell you all of the relevant documentation you need in order to have a complete application.

You can also browse the FAQ section for international applicants (example here: https://college.harvard.edu/admissions/apply/international-applicants) or reach out to an admissions officer about your specific question and the school's particular requirements.

For the Coalition application, note that just like the Common application, your counselor needs to submit a Mid-Year report and possibly other materials. Here is a video explaining the test scores and other materials you need to have uploaded: https://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org/mycoalition-counselor-all/reporting-coursework

Hope this helps! Best of luck.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works