a month ago
Admissions Advice

How should I send in dual enrollment transcript?

I have one dual enrollment course I have completed and I want to include it when sending my materials to colleges. Should I have it combined with my high school transcript, that way it's fewer papers to go through and it calculates it into my GPA? Or should I just have my counselor send it as its own document along with my high school transcript so it is clear that I have completed a college course?


Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

a month ago

If it's just one dual enrollment course, I would just have your counselor send it along with your high school transcript. Just make sure you counselor knows that you've completed a college course, and they need to put in on the transcript.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works