I have spent 3-4 hours on programming each weekday and 4-5 hours on the weekend for 3 years. I plan to major in computer engineering.
1. Programmed Applications: featured in Playstore a few times
2. Small Company/non-profit for my apps/programming
3. USACO/Competitive programming - finalist for USACO didn't make the team. I've done okay on competitive programming contests for college students, I've done pretty good on ones designed for high school
4. Blog about programming/computer science/computer engineering - gets 500 views per year
5. I also tutor my siblings on the weekend
I think your extracurricular profile is among the more competitive when it comes to computer science. It is clear that you have applied your knowledge and interest in computer science in many ways. While your extracurricular profile appears to focus only on comp sci which could possibly be a minor setback, it more importantly conveys your passion for programming and computers. I think that if you have a strong academic profile to complement it, you have a solid shot at competitive computer engineering programs.
To keep this community safe and supportive: