4 months ago
Admissions Advice

Conversation of marks to grades

As, an student of Indian central board school , our marksheet have the result in terms of marks instead of the grading system in west . I browse through the internet but it vary from site of site . Now, I'm baffled which is what and which is not. Can anyone please explain me the proper way of doing so.


Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

Accepted Answer
4 months ago

Personally if your grades are quoted on a 100 pt scale I would use the CollegeBoard conversion table:


This is the same organization that proctors and administrates the SAT, PSAT, and AP tests so I'm sure it a good place to start.

Good luck.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works