Any high school club ideas oriented towards nursing/health care/ medical field?
I am a sophomore and I am interested in the nursing field and I am looking to start a club at my school related to science/health care. My school already has a medical club where the founders bring in professionals to speak to us. I want to start a more subject or community service related club. If you have any ideas please list the name of the club and 1-2 ideas of activities.
Earn karma by helping others:
- go to hospitals to help people working there (serving food to patients, cleaning, or any other tasks).
- collect donations in your school to organize little parties to children dealing with cancer for example and do activities so you will make them very happy and break their routine...
- aware people about the pandemic
- workshop to make personalized masks to donate or sell them online and donate the earnings.
i wish it was a bit helpful.
GOOD LUCK !!
HOSA is an academic competition club... in addition to what has been said already (don't want to be redundant).
you can work for the Red Cross, and get a certificate on CPRs and stuff like that. they usually offer a bunch of choices and it is also a universal organization which is helpful. My old school arranged the Red Cross to work with out school, and they made an after school activity that lasted for a semester where they learn about first aid.
-gain clinical experience by volunteering at a hospital or joining a program called COPE HEALTH Scholars
- Join at a Red Cross Club at your school or start one.
- Remote volunteering for pediatric patients: www.projectsunshine.org/remotevolunteering
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!