Any high school club ideas oriented towards nursing/health care/ medical field?
I am a sophomore and I am interested in the nursing field and I am looking to start a club at my school related to science/health care. My school already has a medical club where the founders bring in professionals to speak to us. I want to start a more subject or community service related club. If you have any ideas please list the name of the club and 1-2 ideas of activities.
To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.
- go to hospitals to help people working there (serving food to patients, cleaning, or any other tasks).
- collect donations in your school to organize little parties to children dealing with cancer for example and do activities so you will make them very happy and break their routine...
- aware people about the pandemic
- workshop to make personalized masks to donate or sell them online and donate the earnings.
i wish it was a bit helpful.
GOOD LUCK !!
you can work for the Red Cross, and get a certificate on CPRs and stuff like that. they usually offer a bunch of choices and it is also a universal organization which is helpful. My old school arranged the Red Cross to work with out school, and they made an after school activity that lasted for a semester where they learn about first aid.
-gain clinical experience by volunteering at a hospital or joining a program called COPE HEALTH Scholars
- Join at a Red Cross Club at your school or start one.
- Remote volunteering for pediatric patients: www.projectsunshine.org/remotevolunteering