2 years ago
Admissions Advice

Is there a college list that offers financial aid to students on H4 visa which are considered as international students?

I am a Senior in US High School, however while applying to college am considered as an international student. I am interested in majoring in Physics/Physics Engineering/Mathematics.

🎉 First post
Let’s welcome @Alisha to the community! Remember to be kind, helpful, and supportive in your responses.

Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

2 years ago

So yes there are schools that meet full need but all are ivy caliber. Just google full need finicial aid college international and you should get the full list. As a US high school student you may want to reach out to the schools that meet full need for domestic students and ask if you qualify as you may as you attend US high school. I’m not sure so email them is what I’d recommend.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works