What are my chances of getting into a BS/MD program?
I am a rising senior in the class of 2021 and I am interested in the medical field and I want to apply to BS/MD programs. I have been committed to becoming a physician for most of my life and I know that BS/MD programs are very competitive to get into, however, I wanted to see what my chances are of getting into one.
These are my stats and ECs:
- 32 ACT score
- 3.85/4.0 UW
- Founder and the treasurer of the American Red Cross Club at my high school
- Internship at a hospital where I got to shadow a doctor and go on clinical rotations
- Volunteered at a hospital for 70+ hours
- Accepted into Johns Hopkins Public Health Leadership Conference during junior year
- 4 years of track and field (grades 9-12; will participate in track and field in senior year too)
- 4 years of choir (grades 9-12; will participate in choir in senior year too)
- 4 years of DECA (grades 9-12; will participate in DECA in senior year too)
- Awarded 1st place in my event at Districts
- 12 Honors classes taken during freshman and sophomore year
- 12 AP classes taken during junior and senior year (AP Math, AP Bio, AP Economics, AP Chemistry, AP French)
Is it possible to get into a BS/MD program with these stats?