My gpa range is between a 3.0-3.20.
To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.
So with out knowing what schools you are aiming for and also what year you are in I’ll say as a rising junior trying to get a mid 3.6 gpa.
A few things to do:
1. Create a study plan and spend more time on subjects where you struggle and or have a quiz approaching. Don’t just evenly split it.
2. Take AP IB Honors courses as a lot of schools accept weighted GPAs.
3. Focus on the subject make sure to take good notes and keep track of dates among other class info.
4. If you are struggling in Subject X a lot of schools have a study area for after school help or the teachers are available after and or before school. Use that!
5. Take classes for a purpose don’t take it becuase it’s “cool” take it becuase it meets graduation requirements or it helps you. Don’t take art beyond grad requirements as a STEM major for instance.
Hope this helps and please comment if you need clarification.