Can u help prioritize summer program options?Answered
I am evaluating the following 3 options for summer:
1. Internship at a defense research company
2. LaunchX program in Michigan
3. Boston University's RISE (Research In Science & Engineering)
I like all three options equally well and I was wondering if you could share your opinion on ranking these options.
Earn karma by helping others:
I’m having a similar dilemma myself :)
However, I feel that in this situation I would do whatever follows my intended career path the most. I think that internships are very impressive because they show commitment and usually require an application against other qualified applicants. Then after this, whatever program looks the most interesting to you would be a good option!
If you can get college credit from these programs then go for them! But most importantly, do what you enjoy the most!
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!