Hey, so I am currently struggling to start my essay, and I have no idea how to start it or what to write about.I want to study law, if that changes anything. I have a few ideas, but I don't think they are all that great. my ideas include:
- The first time I went rowing with my team
- When my boat won 3rd place in my first competition/rigotta
- How I love when my dad teaches me math
- When I saw my family's foreign exchange student for the first time in the airport and what it was like having an older sister
- How I love seeing the stars at my grandparents' house and it makes me want to try to learn everything, and it makes me rethink my exsistance.
Please help I don't know what to do, and my deadline in December 1st!!
Thank you so much
I made this extensive post a few days ago and thought you might find it helpful: collegevine.com/c/junior/49537/make-your-essay-stand-out
The biggest deciding factor is what you want the admissions officers to know about you.
To keep this community safe and supportive: