If I have a website that I created for one of my ECs, am I allowed to put it on my college resume for applications?
I finally fit everything onto one page for my resume, but now I'm wondering if putting a link to a website that showcases only one of my (self-directed) ECs is normal/appropriate? I'm a noob so idrk if this is what ppl in the working world do.
I know there are such things as CV websites that are basically resume websites, this is not one of them. It is a website for only ONE of my ECs and I want to include it because:
1. it looks professional and
2. links to more info about that self-created/directed EC and
3. I'm pretty proud of myself for making it :))
If yes, where would I put it? Bottom? Footer? With my contact on top even though it's not a CV website? With my EC smack in the middle of my resume?
To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.