11 months ago
Admissions Advice

College vine portal

I’m a currently enrolled undergrad student but I want to check my chances with a grad school I have in mind. This portal keeps asking me for my high school GPA and my high school information. Is there any way I can switch to undergrad stuff?

🎉 First post
Let’s welcome @Anushay to the community! Remember to be kind, helpful, and supportive in your responses.

Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

11 months ago


The reason you are having difficulties is that this entire website is dedicated to helping HS students get into College, not College students who are trying to further their careers either through transferring to better colleges or attending graduate schools.

The CV chancing profile is designed specifically for HS students.

Good luck.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works