a year ago
Admissions Advice

I submitted ISFAA form to a college. Can I submit an edited version of ISFAA form to a different college?

I want to edit my ISFAA form to change how much my family can contribute for my college education. I have already submitted it to a college. Can I submit an edited version to a different college?

🎉 First post
Let’s welcome @Coolkidshaan to the community! Remember to be kind, helpful, and supportive in your responses.

Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

a year ago

Hi there, the answer is yes, you can submit the edited version to another college. And also, if you want to send the edited ISFAA to the colleges you previously sent, you should email the colleges describing your situation with the ISFAA attached. I hope I answered your question, Good luck!


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works