10 months ago
Admissions Advice


So I took a pre calc course over the summer with a different high school than the one I'm attending. Do I have to put the class in with the school as a summer course or do I just put the class with my school as my school put the class as a "transferred" class on my transcript


Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.

1 answer

Accepted Answer
10 months ago

You can do it either way and it since what you are working on is the self-submitted transcript of coursework and grades. Since your HS has treated the class as a transfer credit of coursework and grade, the college admissions office will see that on the official transcript. If you put it down as a summer class it will probably make more sense to them when they compare it to the official transcript.

Good luck.


Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works