What else can I do?
I am a sophomore at a public high school that ranks in the Top 10 in NY. Here are my stats:
- GPA (unofficial): 3.85 (UW), 4.11 (W)
- DECA: 1st Place at States, VP of Written for next year (2020-21)
- Science Olympiad: Numerous medals at regional and state-level
- Hospice Volunteering: Bereavement support/educating new patients
- Low-income health center: Helping patients fill out forms
- Looking for shadowing and research opportunities
What else can I do? And does anyone know of any research opportunities that are neuroscience or medical-related that are remote?
Also, if anyone knows what's going on with the chancing, could you please let me know? For some reason my chance for all the colleges on my list dropped 30% today and i don't know why
To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.