What else can I do?
I am a sophomore at a public high school that ranks in the Top 10 in New Mexico. Here are my stats:
- GPA (unofficial): 3.95 (UW), 4.31 (W)
- DECA: 2nd Place at States, VP for next year (2020-21)
- Science Olympiad: Numerous medals at regional and state-level
- Low-income health center: Helping patients fill out forms
- Looking for shadowing and research opportunities
What else can I do? And does anyone know of any research opportunities that are neuroscience or medical-related that are remote?
Also, if anyone knows what's going on with the chancing, could you please let me know? For some reason my chance for all the colleges on my list dropped 30% today and i don't know why
Earn karma by helping others:
Try debate thats always a good idea and and my school a top5 in a midwest state had a neuroscience club so your school might have one.
For chancing CV might have updated some statistics and that caused a drop. Id recommend emailing them to find out more at email@example.com
Excuse me, may you explain to me what DECA is? and how I can get involved as well? I read in the website that you had to be a senior but I see that you're a sophomore just like me? How can I do DECA?
i agree that you should email CV support (i think it's firstname.lastname@example.org) about the chancing thing. they should be able to tell you if there was some kind of update to their data or the chancing engine.
To keep this community safe and supportive:
- Be kind and respectful!
- Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
- Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!