Engineering comps/STEM during covid
To write your own answer, please log in or sign up (it’s free!)
How does karma work?
The system is simple: you receive karma (sort of like a credit) when you help others. If you're short on karma, you can do any of the following to earn more:
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on a question you post
- 1 karma for each 👍 upvote on an answer you post
if your answer is marked accepted
- 10 karma for reviewing an essay
- 10 karma if your essay review is rated 5 ⭐️
You can then use your karma to submit an essay for review or guarantee an expert answer on Q&A.
There are actually a lot of them! Here are some examples:
- The Breakthrough Junior Challenge: a science competition in which you submit a video explaining a science topic
- The Thiel Fellowship: a competition in which you submit a project you have been leading
- The Goi Peace Competition: you submit a project (in whatever field) and you can win awards
Here are some useful links you should check out:
That's all I can think of but I'm sure you can find more if you check it out on Google!
Hope this helped!