Skip to main content
0
• 2 days ago • Admissions Advice
Admissions Advice

is it normal to have an inaccurate score on the PreACT that is different from the school (14) and MyACT(29)?

I took the test online on a school day in April 9, 2026, and on MyACT doesn't show my report just the total when I looked at schools with a min to max accepted ACT Score on plans and explore schools I didn't got any records about my score. My school sent my parents my ACT score and it's off. I contacted my counselor for a meeting and she pinned my preACT score to investigate and want to see if it's the school end or the ACT so I'm just waiting for a response I also did some digging on what's going on and heard that the ACT had some tech problem and pointed that out and added that I wasn't sure if it was true or false and I also documented it and pointed out that my ID is off...so I'm right now getting emails and physical mails from colleges, universities, and other National Honors Programs that have a minimum ACT score requirement in the 20's and I don't know what to do and I'm thinking about taking the SAT if its now a constant issue.

ACT
0

Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.
What are your chances of acceptance?
Your chance of acceptance
Duke University
Loading…
UCLA
Loading…
+ add school
Your chancing factors
Unweighted GPA: 3.7
1.0
4.0
SAT: 720 math
200
800
| 800 verbal
200
800

Extracurriculars

Low accuracy (4 of 18 factors)

Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works