Skip to main content
0
• 6 hours ago • Admissions Advice
Admissions Advice

Does taking AP Biology, AP Chemistry and AP U.S History manageable ?

I am planning to major in Nursing/Pre - Med. Right know, I am in 10th grade and I am taking Honors Chemistry, which I have 87% and Accelerated Algebra 2, 92.8% in that class. When I was 9th grade, I took Honors Biology and got A- as my final grade. For next year, here are the courses I am planning to take:

English: Honors English 11

Math: Honors Precalculus

Social Studies: AP U.S History

Science:Honors Physics

Physical Education: Physical Education

Elective: AP Biology, AP Chemistry

Let me know if you have any suggestions if taking double AP science courses manageable ? And any tips ?

AP
0
🎉 First post
Let’s welcome @Sevinch_08 to the community! Remember to be kind, helpful, and supportive in your responses.

Earn karma by helping others:

1 karma for each ⬆️ upvote on your answer, and 20 karma if your answer is marked accepted.
What are your chances of acceptance?
Your chance of acceptance
Duke University
Loading…
UCLA
Loading…
+ add school
Your chancing factors
Unweighted GPA: 3.7
1.0
4.0
SAT: 720 math
200
800
| 800 verbal
200
800

Extracurriculars

Low accuracy (4 of 18 factors)

Community Guidelines

To keep this community safe and supportive:

  1. Be kind and respectful!
  2. Keep posts relevant to college admissions and high school.
  3. Don’t ask “chance-me” questions. Use CollegeVine’s chancing instead!

How karma works