We take every aspect of your personal profile into consideration when calculating your admissions chances.
Please answer thoroughly and thoughtfully.
Please share three to five sentences describing when exactly you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and explain in detail the events that lead up to that moment.
Please share three to five sentences that thoroughly and thoughtfully describe your spiritual growth since accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and your current relationship with Jesus Christ.
Pick one of Arizona Christian University‘s 10 Core Commitments and write 3-5 sentences to compare/contrast to the culture you live in today.
- The Gospel message of sin and salvation through Jesus Christ
- The redeeming nature of God to transform and heal the human heart
- The centrality of the Scriptures – both Old and New Covenants
- The centrality of family
- Natural sexual morality and lifelong marriage between one man and one woman
- The sanctity of human life
- Compassion for the poor
- A Biblical understanding of human nature
- An understanding of God’s purposes for limited government
- Personal, economic, and religious freedom
- Free markets, capitalism, and property rights
- Natural law and the original meaning of the Constitution and judicial restraint
- International human rights and the advancement of freedom throughout the world