Alessandra is a graduate of Georgetown University, where she studied international politics with a minor in German. For the past five years, Alessandra has advised high school students on their college applications and essay materials. Among many other outstanding accomplishments, Alessandra’s students were accepted into the University of Chicago, Georgetown University, University of Pennsylvania, and many others. Alessandra is originally from Brazil, and she always believed in breaking the norm by finding opportunities even when the odds were against her. Now, she is excited to meet new students from the U.S. or abroad who need help polishing their essays, strengthening their extracurriculars, or anything else in between. Alessandra believes each student has a gift, and one of her main strengths is helping students explore what makes them unique to each school - Alessandra’s primary goal is to make you get into your dream school!
- Review your profile and the information provided
- Review your essay draft
- Offer detailed guidance for refining your essay topic and structure
- Leave in-document feedback and changes
- Correct grammar and punctuation (if applicable)
- Provide a set of clear actionable next steps