Our press team loves working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories.
If you’re a member of the media and would like to talk, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CollegeVine Celebrates Record Year and Looks Toward 2018
January 31, 2018 — The leader in virtual guidance continues to exceed industry standards in college admissions success.
- CollegeVine Partners with India-Based ILFS Education and Technology Services
December 20, 2017 — CollegeVine to assist 100 Indian schools to provide overseas education advising to students hoping to attend university in the United States.
- CollegeVine Expands Pro Bono Program through Pilot Collaboration with Public High Schools
December 14, 2017 — Leading provider of near peer mentorship and college guidance provides high impact advising to students in disadvantaged high schools.
- CollegeVine Announces Expanded Leadership Team and New Advisory Board Directors
November 02, 2017 — New hires and advisory board directors fill out team and bring extensive experience from leaders in education technology, design and public policy.
- CollegeVine Completes First Six Months of 2017 With Accelerating Momentum
August 02, 2017 — Hundreds of clients accepted into their top choice schools as near peer team grows to over 500 consultants.
- CollegeVine Extends Series A To $6.7 Million
April 27, 2017 — CollegeVine has closed an additional $3.6 million Series A funding round led by Morningside Technology Ventures, with participation by University Ventures and Silicon Valley Bank.
- CollegeVine Reports Accelerating Growth, Achieves Key Milestones In 2016
February 06, 2017 — CollegeVine, a national provider of student mentoring and college admissions guidance, today reported steady growth in 2016, wrapping up its fourth admissions cycle in business with the achievement of several key milestones.
- CollegeVine Results Spell Admissions Success for Early Action Applicants
January 30, 2017 — CollegeVine, a national provider of student mentoring and college admissions guidance, is reporting an exceptional admissions cycle for its Early Action / Early Decision applicants, with a 46 percent acceptance rate to Ivy League and equivalent schools—more than twice the national average.
- CollegeVine Adds Near-Peer Mentoring Program for H.S. Freshmen
January 12, 2017 — With an increasingly complex college admissions process requiring high school students to get an earlier start, CollegeVine today announced the launch of a mentorship program especially for high school freshmen.
- CollegeVine Secures $3.1 Million In Series A Funding
November 02, 2016 — CollegeVine, the fast-growing EdTech startup specializing in high school mentoring for college applications, has closed a $3.1 million Series A funding round led by Morningside Technology Ventures ("Morningside") with participation by New York-based University Ventures.
- Edtech Veteran Jon Carson Named CEO of CollegeVine
September 22, 2016 — CollegeVine announced today that Jon Carson has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of the fast-rising EdTech startup, effective immediately.
- CollegeVine Takes Aim At Admissions Stress With Launch Of Zen Blog
August 23, 2016 — Recognizing that applying to college can be one of the more stressful times in a student's life, CollegeVine has announced the launch of a new blog aimed at relieving the admissions-related pressures many high school students will endure throughout the process.
- Admissions Hero Relaunches as CollegeVine
August 16, 2016 — Hot on the heels of a hugely successful beta period, startup edtech company, Admissions Hero, has officially relaunched under the new banner, CollegeVine.
COLLEGEVINE IN THE NEWS
- WBUR | Dec 19, 2017
Cambridge Startup Offers Cheaper, Online College Counseling
- BostInno | Dec 15, 2017
Office Envy: Inside the Anti-Stress and Nature-Inspired Office of CollegeVine
- USNews and World Report | Dec 05, 2017
Learn How to Explain a Low GPA in College Applications
- myCentralJersey | Dec 04, 2017
Montgomery grads named to Forbes 30 Under 30
- AmericanInno | Nov 30, 2017
Top Tech Talent: CollegeVine Makes Key Hires
- EdSurge | Nov 15, 2017
Forbes’ 2018 ‘30 Under 30’ Came Early This Year. Here’s Who Made the Education List
- Forbes | Nov 14, 2017
CollegeVine Founders Named Forbes 30 Under 30 in Education
- BuiltinBoston | October 31, 2017
Dogs of Boston: 3 office pets show off their Halloween attire
- Forbes | October 31, 2017
5 Ways Leaders Excel In Teams With Millennials, Gen X, Boomers
- New England Cable News | September 21, 2017
Collegevine Startup Works With Students on College Admissions
- BuiltinBoston | September 13, 2017
School’s back: 5 local startups paving the path to student success
- Zippia | September 04, 2017
10 Best Startups to Work For in Boston
- BuiltinBoston | August 10, 2017
Checking in on our Top 50 Startups to Watch
- OC Family | August 02, 2017
A lifeline for college applicants
- Inc. | July 11, 2017
Why These Harvard And UChicago Dropouts Hired A 60-Year-Old Yale-Educated CEO
- VentureFizz | June 7, 2017
Sailing trips, yoga and adult coloring: How 7 Boston startups enforce work-life balance
- VentureFizz | June 1, 2017
CollegeVine Guides High School Students Through the College Admissions Process
- Little Rock Family | May 30, 2017
Consultant Spotlight: Adrianne Owings
- Bloomberg Baystate Business Hour | May 25, 2017
Interview on Bloomberg Radio (starts at 12:40)
- VentureFizz | April 27, 2017
CollegeVine Adds $3.6M to its Series A for a Total of $6.7M
- Wall Street Journal | April 26, 2017
CollegeVine Adds $3.6 Million to Series A to Provide High School Student Guidance
- Boston Business Journal | April 25, 2017
CollegeVine doubles funding round to handle rising demand for admissions help
- CheddarTV | April 18, 2017
Interview with CollegeVine CEO Jon Carson
- TRIBLive.com | April 12, 2017
North Allegheny grad helping high schoolers transition to college
- Edtech Digest | April 11, 2017
The Problem with College Admissions These Days
- Wisebread | April 11, 2017
9 College Expenses You Aren't Saving For
- Business Insider | April 05, 2017
Read the essay that got a CollegeVine student into 7 Ivy League schools
- CultTech | April 03, 2017
Cult/Tech Podcast with CEO Jon Carson and Near-Peer Mentor, Ling Ritter
- The Penny Hoarder | March 27, 2017
5 Common Beliefs About Student Loans That Get an ‘F’ From Experts
- BC Heights | March 02, 2017
One Campus at a Time, CollegeVine Simplifies Application Process
- Pasadena Independent | March 02, 2017
Consultant Spotlight: Emma Li — Near-Peer Mentoring For College Applicants
- BuiltinBoston | February 03, 2017
CollegeVine named 1 of 50 Top Startups to Watch
- Sierra Madre Weekly | February 01, 2017
February College Search Guide: The Road to College
- Reader's Digest | February 01, 2017
How to Guarantee Your Teen Gets the Best College Tour
- US News & World Report | January 08, 2017
10 Scholarship Myths That Could Cost You Money
- TeenVOGUE | January 03, 2017
How To Manage College Applications Stress
- TeenVOGUE | December 24, 2016
Why High School Students Should Seek Out Peer Mentors for College Applications
- New Learning Times | November 21, 2016
Founder Profile: Zack Perkins
- Edtech Digest | November 21, 2016
CollegeVine SAT Program Named Cool Ed Tool
- Edweek | November 07, 2016
K-12 Dealmaking: brightwheel Acquires MyChild; CollegeVine Raises $3.1 Million
- OZY | November 03, 2016
What 1.6 Million American Students Are Missing
- Venture Fizz | November 02, 2016
CollegeVine Raises $3.1 Million In Series A Funding
- Built in Boston | November 02, 2016
Cambridge edtech startup CollegeVine lands $3M to mentor students
- Wenxuecity | November 02, 2016
School-advice startup CollegeVine gets $3.1m
- Good Call | October 25, 2016
Forbes’ Top Colleges of 2016: What Makes a Top College?
- Poets and Quants | October 25, 2016
More College Applicants Are Hiring Consultants. Do You Really Need One?
- US News | October 24, 2016
3 Facts About Aid, Tuition for Out-of-State Students
- Built in Boston | October 17, 2016
This edtech startup is the guidance counselor you wish you’d had in high school
- New England Board of Higher Education | October 11, 2016
CollegeVine Tap New CEO
- Boston Business Journal | October 05, 2016
Education startup brings aboard ex-Zipcar exec, Harvard professor
- India New England News | October 05, 2016
Harvard Business School Professor Deepak Malhotra Joins the Board of CollegeVine
- Chronicle of Higher Education | October 02, 2016
Jon Carson CEO appointment
- Boston Globe | September 30, 2016
Do you have the right stuff to be an entrepreneur?
- Boston.com | September 26, 2016
Traits for successful entrepreneurs
- VentureFizz | September 23, 2016
Jon Carson named in Talent on the Move
- US News | September 22, 2016
How Competitive is College Admissions?
- NBC News | August 11, 2016
Kids Off To College? Here's How To Get Them Started With Credit
- TeenVOGUE | August 10, 2016
How to Choose a College Major