Our press team loves working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories.
If you’re a member of the media and would like to talk, please send an email to email@example.com.
- CollegeVine Secures $3.1 Million In Series A Funding
November 02, 2016 — CollegeVine, the fast-growing EdTech startup specializing in high school mentoring for college applications, has closed a $3.1 million Series A funding round led by Morningside Technology Ventures ("Morningside") with participation by New York-based University Ventures.
- Edtech Veteran Jon Carson Named CEO of CollegeVine
September 22, 2016 — CollegeVine announced today that Jon Carson has been appointed Chief Executive Officer of the fast-rising EdTech startup, effective immediately.
- CollegeVine Takes Aim At Admissions Stress With Launch Of Zen Blog
August 23, 2016 — Recognizing that applying to college can be one of the more stressful times in a student's life, CollegeVine has announced the launch of a new blog aimed at relieving the admissions-related pressures many high school students will endure throughout the process.
- Admissions Hero Relaunches as CollegeVine
August 16, 2016 — Hot on the heels of a hugely successful beta period, startup edtech company, Admissions Hero, has officially relaunched under the new banner, CollegeVine.
COLLEGEVINE IN THE NEWS
- US News & World Report | January 8, 2017
10 Scholarship Myths That Could Cost You Money
- TeenVOGUE | January 3, 2017
How To Manage College Applications Stress
- TeenVOGUE | December 24, 2016
Why High School Students Should Seek Out Peer Mentors for College Applications
- New Learning Times | November 21, 2016
Founder Profile: Zack Perkins
- Edtech Digest | November 21, 2016
CollegeVine SAT Program Named Cool Ed Tool
- Edweek | November 07, 2016
K-12 Dealmaking: brightwheel Acquires MyChild; CollegeVine Raises $3.1 Million
- Venture Fizz | November 02, 2016
CollegeVine Raises $3.1 Million In Series A Funding
- Built in Boston | November 02, 2016
Cambridge edtech startup CollegeVine lands $3M to mentor students
- Wenxuecity | November 02, 2016
School-advice startup CollegeVine gets $3.1m
- Good Call | October 25, 2016
Forbes’ Top Colleges of 2016: What Makes a Top College?
- Poets and Quants | October 25, 2016
More College Applicants Are Hiring Consultants. Do You Really Need One?
- US News | October 24, 2016
3 Facts About Aid, Tuition for Out-of-State Students
- Built in Boston | October 17, 2016
This edtech startup is the guidance counselor you wish you’d had in high school
- New England Board of Higher Education | October 11, 2016
CollegeVine Tap New CEO
- Boston Business Journal | October 05, 2016
Education startup brings aboard ex-Zipcar exec, Harvard professor
- India New England News | October 05, 2016
Harvard Business School Professor Deepak Malhotra Joins the Board of CollegeVine
- Chronicle of Higher Education | October 02, 2016
Jon Carson CEO appointment
- Boston Globe | September 30, 2016
Do you have the right stuff to be an entrepreneur?
- Boston.com | September 26, 2016
Traits for successful entrepreneurs
- VentureFizz | September 23, 2016
Jon Carson named in Talent on the Move
- US News | September 22, 2016
How Competitive is College Admissions?
- NBC News | August 11, 2016
Kids Off To College? Here's How To Get Them Started With Credit
- TeenVOGUE | August 10, 2016
How to Choose a College Major